Supporting our LGBTQ+
Home Supporting our LGBTQ+
External LGBTQ+ support services
- The Outhouse – a Colchester-based charity offering support and information to the LGBTQ+ community of Essex. It provides counselling and as well as a range support services and groups.
- Imaan – supporting lesbian, gay and bisexual Muslims.
- Gay Christians – supporting lesbian, gay and bisexual Christians.
- The Gender Trust – supporting those affected by gender identity issues.
- Survivor Project – addressing the needs of intersex and trans survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Stonewall – campaigning to address the needs of LGBTQ+ people in the wider community.
- Trans Unite – a comprehensive resource for people searching for support in the transgender community.
- Essex Pride – a local community organisation that provides community resources.
- Gendered Intelligence – provides an LGBT+ counselling directory and support for trans people.
- Mindline Trans+ – trans mental health support line.
- Metro Essex – support for people living with HIV/AIDS in Essex.
- Galop – LGBT+ abuse support.
- LGBT Foundation – LGBT+ support and wellbeing charity.